BH Salvas Hospital continues to follow the highest level of safety precautions as we monitor COVID-19 in our communities. During the COVID-19 pandemic and now as our communities begin to reopen; it’s important to understand that when you need medical care, you should seek treatment. Our hospital and emergency departments are open and available to provide you with safe emergency and essential care. We are also ready to safely care for you.
We have a well set up equipment and facility is available like Oxygen, ICU and general medication for Covid. We have separate rooms for Covid patient.
The training and preparedness to safely care for patients with COVID-19. This is our procedure for patients with COVID-19:
- In our hospital screen patients for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors.
- All patients are tested for COVID-19 at the time of hospital admission.
- Our highly skilled staff members know how to care for a patient with COVID-19, and how to protect themselves and others.
- Any patient known to have or under investigation for COVID-19 who is admitted to our hospitals is cared for in a separate area with special isolation precautions by a dedicated team of nurses, doctors and other health care providers.
- Each patient room is fully cleaned and disinfected after each patient leaves.
- We require universal masking and wear appropriate protective equipment.
- All staff members, patients and visitors (if permitted) must wear masks in the facility (except children under age 2).
- Patients staying in the hospital may remove their mask when alone in their room, but when they are able, must put on a mask when staff, care partners, or others enter the room. This is especially important when staff are in close contact with the patient (closer than 6 feet).
- Our care teams treating COVID-19 patients wear personal protective equipment, including N95 respirators, to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We are extremely focused on keeping our facilities clean.
- Surfaces and equipment are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected using products that are effective against a range of organisms and viruses, including the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
- We clean our waiting rooms frequently.
- Our exam, procedure, treatment and operating rooms are cleaned and disinfected frequently, including before and after each patient.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol is always available.
- Our doctors, nurses and all medical staff members sanitize or wash their hands before and after interacting with patients.
Visitor Guidelines for Patient Care Partners During COVID-19:
The health and safety of our patients, families and staff members is our top priority. Our care partner visitation guidelines balance preventing the spread of COVID-19 with the needs of our patients and their loved ones. A care partner may be a relative, partner, friend or anyone the patient chooses to have at their side during care. Care partners must be 18 or older, except for those under 18 who are parents of patients.
User Manual: COVID19 Vaccination Registration & Appointment
The Government of India has recently issued a Vaccination user manual for all citizens above 60 years and those with comorbidities aged 45 – 59 years. It’ll guide you on the registration and appointment process.
To get vaccinated, it is mandatory to register on
Co-WIN portal allows the citizens to register and schedule the vaccination session online in center of their choice. The citizen self-registration module ensures correct identification of eligible candidates for receiving the vaccine. Post registering on the Co-WIN portal, citizens also has an option of booking vaccination slots at BH Salvas Hospital Vaccination Centre (between 3pm-5pm) by calling +91 9990780442